This gauge type is generally for use with gas bottle regulators but can be used on any high pressure gas, that is compatible with brass and Phosphor Bronze.
- Diameter: 50mm
- Ranges: from 0 to 400 bar (6000 psi)
- Accuracy: ±2.5% FSD
- Connection: Bottom – 1/8″, 1/4″ BSP or NPT
- Mounting: Direct only
- Case Filling: N/A – Dry only
- Case Material: Steel case with pressure vent
- Thread Material: Brass
- Window: Polycarbonate
- Process Temperature: 60°C Max
- Weather Protection: IP 45
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Indicating Pointer
- Rubber Shroud
- Stainless Steel Case
- 316L Wetted Parts
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.
Regulator gauges can also be known as Gas Pressure Gauge and Welding Gauges commonly used on gases such as: CO2, Acetylene, Nitrogen, Argon and Oxygen.