Liquid Filled Gauges
Heavy duty stainless steel case suitable for adverse service conditions where pulsation or vibration exists. For use with oil, water or any other liquid which will not attack brass or bronze, also suitable for air or inert gases below 25 bar (excluding Oxygen or Acetylene).
- Diameter: 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 160 & 250mm
- Ranges: from -1 bar (-30″Hg) vacuum to 1000 bar (15000 psi) pressure
- Accuracy: ±1.0%, ±1.6% & ±2.5% FSD (subject to diameter)
- Connection: Bottom or Rear – 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ BSP, BSPT or NPT
- Mounting Options: Direct
- Case Filling: Glycerine
- Case Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Thread Material: Brass
- Window: Instrument Glass
- Process Temperature: 60°C Max
- Weather Protection: IP 65
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Alternative Mounting Options: Panel Mount with Clamp, Surface Mount & 3 Hole Front Flange
- Indicating or Max Drag Pointer (subject to diameter)
- Bespoke Threads
- Rubber Shroud (40, 50, 63 & 100mm only)
- Electrical Contact (Dry or Silicone filled only)
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.
Liquid filled gauges can also be known as: Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Pressure Gauge, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Gas Pressure Gauge (S2 Safety Pattern over 25bar), Air Pressure Gauge (S2 Safety Pattern over 25bar) and Hydraulic Pressure Gauge.