Large Diameter / Boiler Gauge
This type of gauge is commonly seen on boilers or where access is difficult. The large dial size can make this ideal for reading at distance.
Can be used on many different mediums such as oil, water, steam etc.
- Diameter: 200, 250 & 300mm
- Ranges: from -1 bar (-30″Hg) vacuum to 1000 bar (15000 psi) pressure
- Accuracy: ±1.0% FSD
- Connection: Bottom or Lower Rear – 3/8″ & 1/2″ BSP, BSPT or NPT
- Mounting Options: Direct, Clamp, Surface & 3 Hole Front Flange.
- Case Filling: Dry
- Case Material: Black coated alloy
- Thread Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Window: Perspex
- Process Temperature: 120°C Max
- Weather Protection: IP 54
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Window: Instrument Glass
- Case Filling: Glycerine
- Bespoke Threads
- High Process Temperature
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.
Large diameter / boiler gauges can also be known as: Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Pressure Gauge, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Gas Pressure Gauge (upto 25bar), Steam Pressure Gauge (when used in conjunction with a gauge cock and syphon), Air Pressure Gauge (upto 25bar) and Hydraulic Pressure Gauge.