Small Diameter Gauges
Suitable for gaseous (excluding Oxygen or Acetylene) and liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system or attack copper alloy parts.
- Diameter: 40, 50, 63 & 80mm
- Ranges: from -1 bar (-30″Hg) vacuum to 70 bar (1000 psi) pressure
- Accuracy: ±1.6% or ±2.5% FSD
- Connection: Bottom or Rear – 1/8″, 1/4″ BSPT, BSP or NPT
- Mounting: Direct only
- Case Filling: N/A – Dry only
- Case Material: Steel case – Black finish
- Window: Plastic
- Thread Material: Brass
- Process Temperature: 60°C Max
- Weather Protection: IP 45
- Custom ranges
- Customer logo
- Indicating pointer
- Bespoke threads
- Rubber shroud
- Alternative case materials
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.
Small diameter gauges can also be known as: Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Pressure Gauge, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Gas Pressure Gauge (upto 25bar), Air Pressure Gauge (upto 25bar) and Hydraulic Pressure Gauge.