For use with oil, water or any other liquid which will not attack brass or bronze, also suitable for air or inert gases below 25 bar (excluding Oxygen or Acetylene).
- Diameter: 100 & 160mm
- Ranges: from -1 bar (-30″Hg) vacuum to 1000 bar (15000 psi) pressure
- Accuracy: ±1.0% FSD
- Connection: Bottom or Lower Rear – 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ BSP or NPT
- Mounting Options: Direct
- Case Filling: Dry
- Case Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Thread Material: Brass
- Window: Instrument Glass
- Process Temperature: 60°C Max
- Weather Protection: IP 54
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Increased Accuracy of ±0.5% or ±0.6% FSD
- Alternative Mounting Options: Panel Mount with Clamp, Surface Mount & 3 Hole Front Flange
- Indicating or Max Drag Pointer
- Bespoke Threads
- Rubber Shroud
- Electrical Contact
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.
Industrial gauges can also be known as an: Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Pressure Gauge, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Gas Pressure Gauge (upto 25bar), Steam Pressure Gauge (when used in conjunction with a gauge cock and syphon), Air Pressure Gauge (upto 25bar) and Hydraulic Pressure Gauge.