For use with oil, water or any other liquid which will not attack brass or bronze, also suitable for air or inert gases below 25 bar (excluding Oxygen or Acetylene).
- Diameter: 100mm
- Ranges: from -1 bar (-30″Hg) vacuum to 70 bar (1000 psi) pressure
- Accuracy: ±1.6% FSD
- Connection: Bottom or Rear – 3/8″ & 1/2″ BSP
- Mounting Options: Direct
- Case Filling: N/A – Dry only
- Case Material: Black Steel
- Thread Material: Brass
- Window: Plastic
- Process Temperature: 60°C Max
- Weather Protection: IP 40
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Indicating or Max Drag Pointer
- Bespoke Threads
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.
HVAC gauges are a low cost gauge and can also be known as: Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Pressure Gauge, Gas Pressure Gauge (upto 25bar), Steam Pressure Gauge (when used in conjunction with a gauge cock and syphon), Air Pressure Gauge (upto 25bar) and Hydraulic Pressure Gauge.