Schaffer Diaphragm Gauges
These gauges allow low pressure measurement on liquids were a standard capsule gauge would not be suitable. The diaphragm seal can prevent aggressive or contaminating medium from entering the internals of a conventional pressure gauge. They have a larger bore than a standard pressure gauge which also prevents clogging.
Please contact us and we can advise you on the appropriate seal to suit your application.
- Diameter: 100 & 160mm
- Ranges: from -400 mbar vacuum to +400 mbar pressure
- Accuracy: ±1.6% FSD
- Connection: Bottom – 1/2″ BSP or NPT
- Mounting Options: Direct
- Case Filling: Dry or Glycerine
- Case Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Parts: 316L Stainless Steel
- Window: Safety Glass
- Weather Protection: IP 65
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Accuracy: ±1.0% FSD
- Over Pressure Safe
- Indicating Pointer
- Bespoke Threads
- Electrical Contacts
- Other Wetted Parts: PTFE Lined
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.