Homogenizer Seal Gauges
These are generally used on high pressure applications where a standard diaphragm would split. It is also designed to prevent aggresive or contaminating medium from entering the internals of a conventional pressure gauge, widely used on homogenizer pumps.
Please contact us and we can advise you on the appropriate seal to suit your application.
- Diameter: 100 & 160mm
- Ranges: from 0 to 1600 bar (23000 psi)
- Accuracy: ±1.0% FSD
- Connection: Bottom Various Types
- Case Filling: Dry or Glycerine
- Case Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Parts: 316L Stainless Steel
- Window: Safety Glass
- Weather Protection: IP 65
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Indicating or Max Drag Pointer
- Rubber Shroud
- Electrical Contacts
- Sealing Block
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.