Flanged Diaphragm Seal Gauges
These are used to prevent aggressive or contaminating medium from entering the internals of a conventional pressure gauge.
Available with a selection of flange patterns, diameters, pressure ratings and wetted parts.
Please contact us and we can advise you on the appropriate seal to suit your application.
- Diameter: 63, 100 & 160mm
- Ranges: from -1 bar (-30″Hg) vacuum to 250 bar (3600 psi) pressure
- Accuracy: ±1.0% & ±1.6% FSD (subject to diameter)
- Connection: Bottom
- ANSI B 16.5 RF: 1″, 1.1/2″, 2″, 3″ & 4″
- ANSI B 16.5 RTJ: 1″, 1.1/2″, 2″, 3″ & 4″
- EN 1092-1, form B: DN25, DN40, DN50, DN80 & DN100
- Mounting Options: Direct
- Case Filling: Dry or Glycerine
- Case Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Parts: 316L Stainless Steel
- Window: Safety Glass
- Weather Protection: IP 65
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Indicating or Max Drag Pointer
- Rubber Shroud
- Electrical Contacts
- Other Wetted Parts: Monel, Hastelloy, PTFE, Tantalum, Inconel etc.
- Material Certificates
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.