Chemical Seal Gauges
These are used to prevent aggresive or contaminating medium from entering the internals of a conventional pressure gauge, widely used in the petrol chemical industries. They have a larger bore than a standard pressure gauge which also prevents clogging.
Available in a selection of thread sizes and wetted parts. This can be determined by the process media and pressure range. Please contact us and we can advise you on the appropriate seal to suit your application.
- Diameter: 63, 100 & 160mm
- Ranges: from -1 bar (-30″Hg) vacuum to 1000 bar (15000 psi) pressure
- Accuracy: ±1.0% & ±1.6% FSD (subject to diameter)
- Connection: Bottom or Lower Rear – 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ & 1″ BSP, BSPT or NPT
- Mounting Options: Direct
- Case Filling: Dry or Glycerine
- Case Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Parts: 316L Stainless Steel
- Window: Safety Glass
- Weather Protection: IP 65
- Custom Ranges/Dials
- Customer Logo
- Alternative Mounting Options: Panel Mount with Clamp & 3 Hole Front Flange
- Indicating or Max Drag Pointer
- Bespoke Threads
- Rubber Shroud
- Electrical Contacts
- Other Wetted Parts: Monel, PTFE, Tantalum etc.
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.