Over Range Protectors
Over Range Protectors are used to prevent a gauge from being over pressured and damaged. These can be preset or set by the end user via the external adjustment screw. Once the set pressure is reached the Over Range Protector will prevent any further pressure from entering the instrument. As system pressure drops to the reopening pressure (25% below the closing pressure), the valve will open again.
- Thread Sizes: 1/2″ BSP or 1/4″ & 1/2″ NPT
- Construction: Brass or Stainless Steel
- Working Pressure: from 0.4 to 600 bar (subject to material)
- Over Pressure: 1000 bar (600 bar Brass)
- Max Medium Temperature: up to 80°C (subject to material)
- Suitable for Pneumatic and Hydraulic Applications
- Oxygen Clean Service
- Alternative Materials
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.