Isolation Valves provide a simple way to shut off the flow to a pressure instrument. Gauge Valves allow the instrument to be isolated from the pressure media or removed from service.
- Thread Sizes: 3/8″ & 1/2″ BSP or NPT
- Connection: Male to Female
- Construction: Stainless Steel or Brass
- Pressure Rating:
- Stainless Steel 400 bar
- Brass 250 bar
- Temperature Rating: 120°C Max
- Suitable for Pneumatic and Hydraulic Applications
- High Temperature
- Sealing Washers
- Oxygen Service
- Graphite Packing
- M20 x 1.5 Threads
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.