Our range of ‘Ring’ and ‘U’ type Syphons have been developed for use in the protection of pressure gauges. A syphon is often used in conjunction with a gauge cock or isolation valve. This helps reduce the temperature of the medium. Condensation forms and accumulates within the loop or bend, providing the gauge protection before it reaches the gauge head. It can also help the gauge with stand rapid pressure surges.
- Style: ‘Ring'(Pigtail) or ‘U’
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel
- Thread Sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ BSP
- Connection Male to Male
- Pressure Rating: 160 bar (subject to material)
- Max Temperature: 400°C (subject to material)
- Suitable for Pneumatic and Hydraulic Applications
- Bespoke Process Connections
- Oxygen Clean Service
- Connection: Male to Female Swivel
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.