We have been accredited to the International ISO 9001 Quality Assurance System (or it’s equivalent prior to the ISO 9001 standard) for over 15 years.
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction we strive to provide a seamless order process. From our initial telephone conversation or email, through to the maintenance of your equipment and provision of certification and other paperwork.
Summary of our NQA ISO 9001:2008 statement:
- The quality policy is a formal statement from management. It reflects the business and marketing plans and customer needs.
- The quality policy is understood and followed at all levels and by all employees. Each employee works towards measurable objectives.
- The business makes decisions about the quality system based on recorded data.
- The quality system is regularly audited and evaluated for conformance and effectiveness.
- Records show how and where raw materials and products were processed to allow products and problems to be traced to the source.
- The business determines customer requirements.
- The business has created systems for communicating with customers about product information, enquiries, contracts, orders, feedback, and complaints.
- When developing new products, the business plans the stages of development with appropriate testing at each stage. It tests and documents whether the product meets design requirements, regulatory requirements, and user needs.
- The business regularly reviews performance through internal audits and meetings. The business determines whether the quality system is working and what improvements can be made. It has a documented procedure for internal audits.
- The business deals with past problems and potential problems. It keeps records of these activities and the resulting decisions, and monitors their effectiveness.
- The business:
- makes sure no one uses a bad product,
- determines what to do with a bad product,
- deals with the root cause of problems,
- keeps records to use as a tool to improve the system.